Sunday, November 7, 2010

Go Go Go Joseph!

McKenna, Katie and Hanna. We are best friends.
Marcus!!! Seriously HILARIOUS! :) Love him!

McKenna
My sophomore friends Courtney and Mallory
Christopher! :) Also known as Potiphar. He was AMAZING.
He rocks my socks. Just sayin.

Kevin....
Sion!!! :) (My date from homecoming)

Jonathan Speakman aka the best dancer/singer/actor EVER

Jonathan as Joseph. Uh-Ma-Zing.
He and Hanna will be singing a duet at my funeral.
This show was so stinkin great! Hanna was one of the 3 narrarators...(the best one...) :)
These kids rehearsed for FOREVER, and they worked their TAILS off...and....
WON STATE!!!!!
They perform at the civic center in Phoenix in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The show was def. worth all the money I spent for tickets...(I saw 4 of the 5 shows. :) :) )
If you didn't see it, you missed out!!
Love everyone in the cast!

4 comments:

Bev said...

I was busy every single time they performed.......dang!! I would have loved to see it and planned to see it.....but my life is crazy busy! I love to see you and Hanna perform! Glad you shared a few pics!!

Candice said...

Looks so fun- I should've gone! Thx for taking the girlsies.

Kelli said...

I missed out! Shoot.

Amanda B. said...

I can't wait 'til we live there so we can go to stuff like this. Sounds like it was fun! Love your blog.