Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Facebook status...

Well, I tried. It was over 100 characters over though, so here she is. The full thing!!!

It's 'the start of something new' and I just really feel like I need to 'break free'.People shouldn't just 'stick to the status quo'! If they aren't afraid to 'bet on it' then we can 'work it out'! Come on guys! 'we're all in this together'. Life can be 'fabulous' everyday if you can just 'get your head in the game' we'll 'bop to the top'. Just remember 'all for one'! Oh, 'what time is it'? Its time for me to say 'bet on it' because I really like that song and the cutie that sings it. Zac Efron, 'you are the music in me' because you are just 'what Ive been looking for'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but
your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. All the best

Also visit my weblog; Dietary supplement