Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baptism

I dont even know how to share my feelings! I have such amazing friends! Seriously, the best ever! I am a member of the only true and living church on this Earth, and I have had some amazing friends find this church and join it recently. THIS summer/into this school year has been the most amazing and most spiritual that I have ever had! I'd like you all to meet some awesome people!
(ps...all these pictures were all stolen from facebook :) I like to stalk people haha just kiddin)



This pic was on the baptism program yesterday, and I'd never seen it, but I LOVE it so much!

Just another cool picture

Meet Nichole Carney. She is beautiful, and amazing
She is one of my favorite people ever!
We have had a ton of hilarious moments together!
She got baptized July 19th.
It was a great service!
I love Nichole!

Meet Justin Nelson. He is amazing. He was baptized August 7th. I missed his service. :'( My flight was delayed out of Salt Lake, Because I was headed home from EFY that day. I heard it went really well though. I went to his conformation the next day, and it was awesome! Justin is an amazing example to me! I love him!

Meet Chino. Chio's amazing! Chino Was baptized July 31st. It was a cool service--though he showed up late. We still love Chino. Chino was one of those people whose baptism shocks you, but when its done, it feels SO right! I love Chino! He's a great guy!

Last but definately not least, meet Robbie Harding. Robbie is HUGE.
I met Robbie this year, through some friends, and he is hilarious.
One of my favorite people to be around.
He's very stubborn and sometimes rude, and we get along quite well.
Robbie got baptized last night, August 21.
I don't know that I have ever been to a more powerful baptism in my life.
He is such an example to me. I didn't think he would have been baptized, but now that its happened, it makes perfect sense.
Last night, while I was sitting there, it felt surreal.
A good friend, Devin Carrol, gave an AWESOME talk. He needs to be a seminary teacher.
The spirit was so strong.
When Robbie got up to bear his testimony, I got the chills. I was shaking, and trying not to cry.
I had to go to a seminary social right after, and I didnt want to fix my make-up.
He did awesome. He was glowing with the spirit.
Coach Moore got up and gave the closing prayer, and though he is from a diferent religion, and the prayer was not what we were used to, it was amazing.
I love Robbie. He's such a huge example to me!
As you see. I have amazing friends. And I love the gospel so much. Christ is truly the Savior. I know and love Him. I am so thankful for the gospel in my life, and that it has been brought into my friends lives. Have an amazing Sunday! I know I will! :)

1 comment:

Bev said...

This post really touched me....you have amazing friends because you are an amazing friend and an example to all who are around you!! Congrats to all your buddies!