Monday, July 12, 2010

25 facts

I just got tagged on Facebook to do this, and I changed a few of them to post. It was fun to think of random facts about myself! :) Enjoy!
1. I really like filling out questionnaires
2.I am about to eat...a lot of food
3. I am craving running hills right now
4.I got an A in Hollingsworth's first semester chemistry
5. I'm adopted
6. Sometimes I like to just lay down and stare at my walls
7. I play the violin
8. I LOVE flowers
9. I love kids
10. I LOVE talking on the phone. I feel so special when people call me!
12. I skipped 11.
13. I like smores
14. I like chocolate
15. I like men
16. I like the old spice commercials.
17. I am secretly {not so secretly} in love with Michael Buble
18. I have listened to the song Everything by Michael Buble before every meet that I have run EVER, except one, in which I fell in a hole, and pulled my hip flexer
19. I LOVE the rain
20. I go back and forth on my decisions of going into medical profession
21. I want to go away to college. Somewhere cold. and rainy
22. I wanted to graduate this year.I've already gone through senioritis
23. I had no freckles when I was little
24. My hair is red
25. I am a VERY picky eater

1 comment:

Holly said...

waa.. I love Emma! :)